After passing the recently concluded December 2010 Nursing Licensure Examination, you may have been thinking of the things you need to accomplish so as to finally cement that "Registered Nurse/ R.N." title in your name. Certainly, you are not alone as many other nursing board passers are also a bit perplexed with the process. Worry no more as here is your personal itinerary in realizing your dream of being a registered nurse.
WHAT TO DO LIST AFTER PASSING THE NLE
Things you have to accomplish after passing the NLE:
1. Verification of grades (PRC)
- bring your NOA or any valid IDs
-after verifying your grades, secure a request form for your certificate of passing and certificate of ratings (employment purposes)
-get oath taking form
-check for the schedule of prc license registration
2. Tickets for Oath Taking and PNA membership (may require you to pay a certain amount for the ticket fee)
3. Oath taking Proper
Passers must come in their white gala uniform, nurse’s cap, white duty shoes, without earrings and corsage, and with their hair not touching the collar.
4. Registration of PRC License (alphabetical order)
As per R.A. 9173 and R.A. 8981, other than those stipulated requirements upon the NLE Results Release, the major requirement of the law is that ALL NURSING BOARD PASSERS MUST FIRST HAVE THEIR OATH AS PROFESSIONALS!
InstructionsInitial registrants should come personally to the PRC Central Office or to the nearest Regional Office to file his/her application for registration and to affix his/her signature in the registry book. They will also pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014. All Registration Certificates and PRC ID shall be claimed by the licensee personally at the Central Office or the Regional Office where the application for the same has been filed. If there is an unavoidable need for a representative, he must present his/her identification paper with picture and a Special Power of Attorney.
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal. DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE.
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- Two pcs. passport size pictures with name tag (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
- One pc. 1”x1” picture in plain background with complete name tag (for Registry of Professionals)
- Two sets of metered documentary stamps (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
- One (1) short brown envelope with name and profession